Thinking to purchase a domain name?
Well, before that, you want to pick a domain registrar that has a good reputation in market and grants high DNS performance. Someone which can offer a range of domain names, and a robust interface of domain management.
Be aware of the fact that you can’t establish your online presence unless you own a domain name. And to find a perfect domain name is critical. Yet, search for domain name ideas has become a lot easier with the use of some great domains name generators. However, credibility of your brand name lies on two things – first on what domain name registrar you will pick and second on the domains extension.
Out of so many domain registrars available, the two most popular ones are Namecheap and GoDaddy.
They are equal service providers of both individuals and businesses. This is the reason that many have been using Namecheap for their domain name registration. Their intuitive interface and inexpensive domain renewal price makes it stands out from the crowd. Likewise GoDaddy, it also enables selling plenty of domains extension. Namecheap also lets you search for domain name ideas. They also provide web hosting plans to your website.
Being the world’s most well-known domain registrar, it offers a wide array of services to you. From web hosting plans to search for domain name ideas, it has covered you all. They boost small businesses, in particular and offer a broad variety of products and services to their users. If you’re looking for cheap domain name registration plans, GoDaddy is a go-to registrar with first year as low as $0.99 excluding ICANN fees and taxes. For different TLDs, they have specific pricing.
Steps for Domain Name Registration
- Visit the domain registrar site and type in domain name of your choice.
- Registrar will check availability of given domain name.
- If it’s available, you will click on ‘add to cart ‘option.
- Next, GoDaddy or Namecheap will show you its additional offers in case if you want them.
- Continue to next page after selecting add-ons.
- The next page will ask you about how long you want your domain name to be registered. Once you select your duration, click the “Proceed to Checkout” button.
- Insert your billing details and see a final confirmation message.
- Lastly, you need to check your mail and verify the given link. Otherwise your domain purchase would be cancelled.